The final part of our 5 part series with Dru Mack, discussing the Top 5 Redpoint Pitfalls that we see climbers getting trapped in.
5. Bad timing - getting into redpoint attempts too early or too late.
4. Getting stuck in bad beta.
3. Making the wrong links or letting links expire.
2. Spending too much time on one route or projecting in general.
1. Projecting in the wrong range.
You can find Dru at www.instagram.com/drumack5
You can find us at www.powercompanyclimbing.com
You can support the podcast at www.patreon.com/powercompanypodcast
We don't tweet. We scream like eagles.